Minisode with Emily Packer Koons of Cacao Review
Description: Emily co-creator of and head photographer of Cacao Review, an e-commerce craft chocolate website, and now home to the first multiple-maker micro-batch chocolate collection, shares on this minisode of Well Tempered her chocolate journey from bean-to-bar-to-club. Starting with the Amano 'Dios Rios' chocolate bar (introduced through Brian Ruggles of the Utah Chocolate Society) to launching her own business around this beloved ingredient and community of makers and tasters, this episode is full of juicy tidbits in under 20 minutes, AND includes a special offer for you!
Themes discussed in this minisode:
- Expanding your business and greater idea concepts from a social media beginning
- How limited edition bars from various makers were created with synergy; 200 bars each maker this time around
- The very first roasted Raaka bar in collaboration with brand manager William Mullan
- Learnings for a second collection launch in 2018
- Not to be missed holiday traditions
Support Cacao Review's Chocolate Collections Kickstarter campaign running through November 30, 2017
At the NW Chocolate Festival November 11-12th, 2017, find Emily and Dayton and these bundles at: the Solstice Chocolate booth, & Durci/Crio Bru & Map Chocolate
Special to Well Tempered listeners!
Emily has kindly offered a 15% discount on CacaoReview.com orders through the end of the year 12/31/2017. Enter at checkout the code; welltempered
Where to find more from Emily and Cacao Review
Cacao Review Instagram @cacaoreview
Cacao Review Facebook @cacaoreview
Cacao Review Twitter @cacaoreviews